- Check operation of water service valves (or well service valve)
- Check water pressure
- Check for leaks on visible domestic water piping
- Check outside faucets or hydrants
- Check toilets for flushing operations
- Perform a dye test to expose leaks
- Check operation of plumbing fixture isolation valves
- Check operation of all household faucets
- Check washing machine valves and condition of hoses
- Check garbage disposal
- Check water heater gas, flue, water piping connection and operation
- Check traps and flow on drains to each fixture
- Check main drain trap and cleanout outside the house
Advantages for PIC Customers
- Recommended repairs will be discounted 15% on both labor and materials if performed or scheduled at time of inspection.
- Overtime charges for emergency services will not be applied.
- Priority service will be given to our contract customers.
- Worked performed is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Maintenance of plumbing , drains, and fixtures will help reduce utility bills and avoid serious problems inside your home. Issues are found before they become a big headache.
Homeowner Cost: ……………. $79.00*
|*Up to 3 bathrooms, 1 hot water heater, 1 kitchen & 1 laundry – annual fee $79.00||*Additional water heater – $35.00|
|*Up to 6 bathrooms, 1 hot water heater, 1 kitchen & 1 laundry – annual fee &139.00||*Additional kitchen or laundry – $25.00|
PIC Contract Terms
Contract term begins at date of inspection and is valid for one year. Homeowner will be given an estimated cost for recommended repairs. Repairs will be done during the inspection visit, time permitting. Repairs involving several hours of labor may need to be scheduled. Quotes for more involved repairs may be priced by an estimator, during a separate appointment. Discount applies to recommended repairs that are performed or scheduled during the time of inspection. Discount is limited to the first $2,000.00 of repair cost. Labor and materials exceeding $2,000.00 will be charged at normal rates. Plumbing inspections will be performed during regular business hours. No guarantee is implied that plumbing devices and systems that have been deemed to be in good working order will continue to be so beyond the inspection date. Horn Plumbing & Heating, Inc. assumes no responsibility for future plumbing system failure.